Friday, January 6, 2006

o2: Check Up

Lily had her one week check-up yesterday. She's a wondefully healthy baby. :) She lost a couple of ounces, but that's normal for someone her age. Everyone loves her since she's so damn cute. She has a two week appointment next week, with my check-up two days later.

My incision is fabulous. You can't even tell I had a c-section. The tape is starting to fall off, which is good since I itch. Can't scratch it yet, obviously, and I still have pain, especially when I blow my nose or sneeze, but I have motrin and viocodin that should last me a while.

All is well, and Lily can already drink 4 ounces. She can also lift her head on her own. She's only a week and a half and doing things so quickly. She was smiling all day today. :D She's being christened at my mother's church on Sunday.

Here's my munster smiling:
Lily's smile

No comments:

Post a Comment