Monday, April 16, 2007

XIII: Ugh...

DISCLAIMER: this is a bit TMI, not too much though.

So Friday morning, after feeding Lily and drinking some juice, I go into the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal. I start gagging a bit, which is nothing new as I've had massive nausea since day one, until it got stronger. I run to the bathroom, knowing the signs (salivating, tightening of the skin around my face), and threw up nothing but a pink blob of mucous (sinus drainage and juice) and bile. No fun. J was a sweetheart and rubbed my back until I was okay again.

Saturday passed without any problems. My allergies were at a minimum and so was the nausea.

Sunday evening, dinner time, and about an hour after eating, I go into the kitchen to throw something away and have to run to the bathroom to vomit. It hit so hard this time, though, that I sat over the toilet, vomit drooling from my mouth and nose, and cried. My face and body hurt from the retching, and my insides hurt from the bile. Even though I had eaten, 90 percent of it had been bile. J stayed with me in the bathroom until I had calmed down and afterward I lay down in bed.

No matter what I take the nausea won't go away. I've been sitting here, for about two hours, slowly eating soda crackers and drinking carbonated water to settle my stomach. I've tried peppermints, Pepto.... I'm just too tired and to sick to care now. I need to sleep anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment