Tuesday, January 24, 2012

T-Minus 2 Weeks

I had my 37 week appointment yesterday and all seems as well as it should be. Though I still considered high risk due to my 3 prior c-sections, they ran a sonnagram of my uterus yesterday to find that it is still very much intact. The burning sensation will continue, but as long as I am not bleeding or bruising I am in the clear.
Dorian is still very much a boy. I asked the ultrsound guy, named Guy, if he could check this far along even though everything is pretty much squished. "Is he still a boy." "Well, it will be a bit of a push this lare in the prgnancy...wait, yep. There it is. I saw his scrotum." :) Have to love my little exhibitionists.

I have my c-section scheduled two weeks from today. I'm so ready to hold my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment